Thursday, July 10, 2008
Ok, so I have REALLY been slacking. Things have been kinda crazy here. I am getting ready for Dave to come home, but we still don't have a date. I feel like I have just been going, going, going for the last couple weeks. And next week I have some thing to do everyday, so it's going to be crazy too. I can't wait until Dave gets home and we don't go anywhere for a while. I just want to be able to stay home and enjoy my family. My kids are growing so much and so fast. I just know Dave is going to have so much fun with them. Andrew will probably follow him every where for the fist couple day. Laynie did the same thing the first time deployed. And Norah, well she has changed so much since Dave left. When he left she wasn't doing anything. She was just so small, and just slept all the time. Now she is crawling and pulling herself up, and getting into everything. She has 6 teeth and has 2 more coming in. She is anything but small now. Ok well, I have a ton more to write, but it is going to have to be another night. The kids are in bed and all I want to do now is sit back and relax. It doesn't happen too often so I have to take advantage of it when I do get the chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment